• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Newbie Writer saying 'hi' from North Wales, UK

di.hooson

Hello, fellow fantasy lovers,

Just a quick introduction to myself, it's only taken me 4 - 5 years from signing up to writing this post. I'm not normally so lax but I'm here at last.

I'm an aspiring, unpublished fantasy writer who has had a recent life trauma, (yuk) but the positive from it is that it's brought me back to my writing and reignited my passion for following my dream. This book of mine, that I've been attempting to write for goodness how many years has finally got under my creative skin and I'm labouring daily at it to achieve what I've always wanted to me, a fantasy writer.

Hoping to enjoy your company in all things that this amazing site contains.

Ilona Rapp

Acolyte
Hello, fellow fantasy lovers,

Just a quick introduction to myself, it's only taken me 4 - 5 years from signing up to writing this post. I'm not normally so lax but I'm here at last.

I'm an aspiring, unpublished fantasy writer who has had a recent life trauma, (yuk) but the positive from it is that it's brought me back to my writing and reignited my passion for following my dream. This book of mine, that I've been attempting to write for goodness how many years has finally got under my creative skin and I'm labouring daily at it to achieve what I've always wanted to me, a fantasy writer.

Hoping to enjoy your company in all things that this amazing site contains.
Thanks for the introduction. Sometimes the universe pushes and shoves us into situations we REALLY don't want to experience, and I am sorry you have had to endure trauma. If the book has been calling, it really needs to be brought to life, and it is gratifying that you are taking the turn in the road to follow through. All the best, and hope to hear how the book progresses!