• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Ordelanden Published!

Graylorne

Archmage
I kicked the third English book in my Shadow of the Revenaunt-series, 'Ordelanden', into the world today. The cover is the translated original one.
It's a fantasy adventure, for Y.A. and Adult, available on Amazon, Smashwords and later in all relevant online bookstores, in print and e-book.

51EUIo4YoOL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

The woes are piling up for the brand new King Ghyll. Giant wolves and monstrous birds terrorize the outer provinces of his kingdom and the local authorities dump these problems in their ruler’s lap.

The King of the Nhael suspects Ghyll to hold Prince Torril prisoner and sends a delegation to demand to see the prince. But Ghyll can’t produce Torril, as his friend has disappeared. This could mean war!

While Ghyll’s secret service is searching for the lost Nhael prince, other problems beset him from outside Rhidauna.

Qaunshun, a nearby city-state in the Desert of Jewels, sends Ghyll a cry for help he can’t ignore.

In Stipeth, somebody murdered the Landscommander of the fiercest of the three Ordelanden. If Ghyll fails to calm down the furious order knights, a bloody fratricidal war will embroil all.

And what is the dark secret that Zethir, Ghyll’s personal spy, is carrying with him?

Meanwhile at home, Ghyll’s young wife Kerianna is about to give birth and the King has on his love promised to be present.

Much travail awaits our King and his band of true Companions. Follow them in the third book of the Shadow of the Revenaunt series.

Graylorne

Archmage
Just arrived by UPS, directly from YS to NL the English 'Ordelanden'. That makes the count 3 + 5! Permit me to preen for a second...

tumblr_inline_n1z1jchLae1sz0fbm.jpg