• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Rhidauna, Shadow of the Revenaunt #1, English Version

Graylorne

Archmage
As of today, July 16th, Rhidauna, my 1st book in the The Shadow of the Revenaunt-series is available on Amazon (at present only the Kindle edition, paperback will follow in due time) and on Smashwords. (Nook, iBooks, etc will follow).

It was to have been a simple boar hunt. But Fate and the friends own inexperience turn it into disaster.

With one of them badly hurt, Ghyll Denhalf and his friends return to their castle - to find it burned by a band of monstrous firebirds and black-clad golems.

Now, hunted by dark necromancers of an obscure, long-forgotten organization, they travel through the kingdom of Rhidauna on an epic journey of revenge and discovery, magic and desperate sword fights, bitter enmity and warm friendship.

Graylorne

Archmage
Starting tomorrow, 18th July, I'm starting a Goodreads Giveaway for 5x Rhidauna. Open for US, CA, GB, AU, BR, FR, GE, IN, IT, ES, NL AND BE. Halfway I'll change this in 'worldwide'. The giveaway runs until 18th August.

Graylorne

Archmage
Tomorrow, November 25th, starts my blog tour for Rhidauna, Shadow of the Revenaunt #1.
For tour schedule, etc. see here.
All reviews will be posted on Amazon.

Rhidaunabooktourbanner.jpg