• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Sent my first book to the publisher: Shadows and Light

Joe McM

Minstrel
Hi, everyone, I'm excited to let you know that my debut novel, Shadows and Light: Journeys of a Spirit Healer has been released and is available on Amazon. Now, I'm in the throes of promotions, and working on book 2 of the series. Here's a link to the Amazon page: https://a.co/d/3z0jb2q
You can download the Kindle version for free until midnight, Saturday, August 10. I'm sorry that I didn't alert you all earlier.

jjxtra

Dreamer
Hi everyone, I'm sorry I haven't posted much recently. I had my head down, focusing on finishing my first novel and submitting it to the publisher (a self-publishing company).

The book is called Shadows and Light: Journeys of a Spirit Healer. Here's the current draft of the hook:

Misunderstood and gifted with extraordinary healing powers, young Thom Macirdan faces ridicule. When his abilities attract dangerous attention, Thom is thrust into a journey of self-discovery. To uncover his purpose and learn how his gifts can help others, he must harness his powers and navigate a world that fears and covets his abilities.

This novel is the first in a five-book series. As I scan through the proof that the publisher sent me, I am amazed that it's becoming a reality, having started it about three years ago.
Congratulations! This is well-earned. Keep up the hard and great work!