• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Stories sought for a Time-Travel anthology:

Martinus

Scribe
The Temporal Element:
Time-Travel Adventures,
Past, Present, & Future!

Since the dawn of the modern era, mankind has dreamed about the possibility of traversing the bounds of linear time, to explore the dark mysteries of pre-history or seek out the wild possibilities of the far future in person. This collection of stories does the next best thing, allowing readers to dream of the possibilities of such a theoretical trip.

This anthology will contain stories all about traveling through time, and not in the natural way. From spell-casting wizards, to mad scientists, and government-sanctioned time agencies, The Temporal Element will feature the best stories of people traveling beyond their native time. Explore ancient history, the distant future, or anywhere in between.

Submissions are open from October 1-November 30, 2012. If you have a story that fits the time-travel theme, or would like to write one, consider submitting:
Three Cents Worth: The Temporal Element: Complete Submission Guidelines

soulless

Troubadour
I would love to have a go at this, I'll have to extract my finger to write though as I've been slacking a lot.

Martinus

Scribe
Excellent! I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. So far, I've seen a little bit of everything, as the stories trickle in. There is still plenty of room and plenty of time to submit.

ALB2012

Maester
I had a idea a while back when I was running a vampire RPG. Modern Vampires being transported back to the times of the inquisition, now there is the candidate for being burned. I probably don't have the time though to do the research.

I will have a think on this, if not would be interested in reading these. It is not something I have encountered before but it is an interesting concept.