• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Swtor

Xanados

Maester
I am not currently playing SW:TOR, but I am keeping up on the latest details of the game via Youtube videos. Bounty Hunter seems quite interesting.

Codey Amprim

Staff
Article Team
This game is AMAZING! This MMO offers so much. Fun, compelling leveling is accompanied by a flavorful multitude of dungeons (Flashpoints), a challenging PvP experience, as well as something that's becoming my personal favorite, space battles. I really like this MMO so far, even though some things still need some fixing.

A have a level 21 Sith Marauder. Considering rerolling. Starting to like the character, though, and my pal goes and switches factions! UGH!

Telcontar

Staff
I have a buddy who has been raving about this game lately and am considering giving it a try. I'll have to look/keep an eye out for a free trial.

I shudder for the future if I actually like it enough to keep playing though. I already have Skyrim, Battlefield 3, and a bunch of little Steam games I got during the holiday sales. I've more or less murdered my leisure time for the next, oh, year or so.

Xanados

Maester
After listening to a 2 hour long podcast about SWTOR, and having watched more than almost a days worth of video content, I think I can say I'm going to give it a try.
Telcontar: Steam's deals... glorious, aren't they?