• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The Unpronounceable Name

Insolent Lad

Maester
(This could probably fit as well in 'Self Promotion.') I've posted a blog about my two children's fantasy books, 'The Contrary Fairy' and 'Daisy Days,' chapter books for young readers, and an announcement that free PDF versions of both are available for download. All that here: The Lucky Lad: In the Meadow

Insolent Lad

Maester
Every short story I have ever completed is now posted and free to read at Tales by Stephen Brooke whether previously published somewhere or not. This includes both mainstream and fantasy stories. I'll probably write more someday.

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Hello. Why have you decided to use Blogspot instead of a worpress site? I think it would allow more freedom to link/sell your books, especially those which are referenced in your blog.

Insolent Lad

Maester
Hello. Why have you decided to use Blogspot instead of a worpress site? I think it would allow more freedom to link/sell your books, especially those which are referenced in your blog.

Mostly because it is my catch-all blog that has served me just fine for the past 17 years, and not my site. Though I have seen perfectly good sites built on the Blogger platform.

Insolent Lad

Maester
Golly-gumdrops, it's been a long time since I posted anything here (or was active on this site in general). Anyway, I put up a fantasy short story at my writing blog, one that appeared in a collection a couple years back. I intend to rotate these freebies on a more-or-less monthly basis. 'Stone' may be found here: