• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What Are You Playing Now?

I never finished BG3, I'll have to get back to my gnome bard hijinks. Currently though, I'm working another playthrough of Cyberpunk 2077, since I finally got the DLC.

Letterdust

Dreamer
Dominoes, with my hubby. He is currently three games up. We were playing Yahtzee but I kept beating him, so he won't play it now....huff.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Last game I played was called Clank (a board game). I like it, I think its one that should be fun for everyone, even if your losing ;)

Prior to that, it was Ginkopolos, which looking at, seems like it wont be a good game, but it had a lot going on in it. I can see that one as having many ways to play and win.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Clank is pretty much, sneak into a dragons lair, steal some treasure, and then live, while hoping everyone else gets eaten :)

It happens.
Clank-1-2.jpg

MoSSurII

Dreamer
Recently just finished Elden Ring (Base game, Age of stars ending) and might start the DLC, but for now, I'm just playing some good ol' Sekiro: Shadows die twice and lemme tell, I'm dying more than twice... every thirty seconds...

Besides that I play Rocket league a couple other competitive titles.

Gurkhal

Auror
Recently just finished Elden Ring (Base game, Age of stars ending) and might start the DLC, but for now, I'm just playing some good ol' Sekiro: Shadows die twice and lemme tell, I'm dying more than twice... every thirty seconds...

Besides that I play Rocket league a couple other competitive titles.
Good work. I hope you're enjoying yourself. :)

Nighty_Knight

Troubadour
I haven't played it myself but I've spoiled myself with some YT-videos. Any news on your progress so far?
It keeps getting bigger the more I play. It's so far bigger than any of the other Fromsoft DLCs. I'm 18 hours in and it looks like I'm about a 3rd of the way in maybe based on the map of what I have explored. I'm currently stuck at 2 bosses and exploring one new area in the mean time.