• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What's a 'famous' movie you haven't seen?

Thats the great thing about time… it all still there to look at.
Problem is finding a way to watch some of the older movies.
Some movies are easier to find than others.
Others I'm pretty sure one of the few reliable ways is to go 'yar har har' ...
But I'd rather not do that if I can avoid it.
 
if you want to see one, you will. Problems are just problems if you want them to be.
pretty true, though I'd like to get my hands on them legitimately.
Same way with watching all the Pokemon anime. I have not found a way to watch the new Pokemon anime without ash yet.
 

casval

Scribe
Of all places, Tubi is actually a pretty good streaming service for classic films. They carry a lot of great ones. Otherwise, I'll pick up a subscription to Criterion Channel or Mubi, usually depending on how old it is - Criterion is better for films older than I am; Mubi has a lot of the film festival picks of the past decade or two.
 

casval

Scribe
Fair, my watchlist is, hmm, well, I mean I'm only 35... I should be able to get to all of these before I die, as long as I don't double the list in that time. 😅

3E4Nt5z.png
 
Top