• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

World of Warcraft Tribute: open call for art submissions

Udon Stacy

Hi all! I'm posting to let you know about an open call for World of Warcraft artwork for a new book that's being published this summer by Blizzard Entertainment and UDON Entertainment, since I figure Warcraft is enough fantasy-based to fit with the interests of forum members here.

Full details and the online submission form can be found at WorldOfWarcraftTribute.com

Quick stuff to know:
- submissions are open until January 15th
- all styles of art are permitted, including cosplay or craft photography, digital or traditional medium art, etc., but must feature ONLY Warcraft-related characters and settings (no cross-overs with other properties)
- selected pieces will be printed in the collection; artists can also make & sell up to 200 limited edition prints of the piece, for which the artist keeps all profits.

UDON has published three previous "Tribute" collections for the Street Fighter, Darkstalkers and Mega Man games, each one packed with great art, and we're hoping this World of Warcraft collection will blow them out of the water.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, I'll be checking in on this thread regularly. You can also drop us a note on our Facebook (Udon Entertainment) or Twitter (UdonCrew) if I don't respond quickly enough :)

Udon Stacy

Extended deadline!

Just a quick update to let you know that the deadline has been extended to Jan 31st, which gives you two more weeks to submit artwork for the collection!