• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Zarra Max: Tainted

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS RATED-R. IT'S FULL OF SEXUAL CONTENT, TRANSFORMATIONS, EROTIC THEMES, BREAST/BUTT/BODY GROWTHS; ETC, ETC.

Past: Ugh. What's wrong with my stomach? A girl stood in the alleyway between a local bar she had just exited, and the apartment building next door. Fire seemed to be licking at the insides of her stomach and it was shortly after her friend gave her that last shot of whiskey. My first time drinking and I already feel like I'm dying! Who the **** pussies out like that on their first night as a legal drinker?!

At that moment the hard, bricked surface of the bar felt so soft; so welcoming. Agony ravaged throughout her entire body now.

Present: Had I known what my ****ing friend put in that drink that night, I wouldn't have even come out of my apartment. Just an F.Y.I. I'm a slight goth and I mean slight. My hair's as black as black can be and I put bright neon green highlights in it. Forgive me for going off topic, but I had to try and explain my appearance.

I always had beauty on my side, despite the fact that I never felt that way on the inside. Nah... Not ever; not really anyway. My lips are a tiny bit above average thickness and I have a slightly above medium sized nose. My eyes are a bright green; now anyways, back then they were just boring old hazel. My ears are medium sized as well which have gauges in them. That night I was in hell; pure unadulterated agonizing... Hell...

Before I go back off on that tangent, let me at least describe myself a bit more. I'm relatively short; five and a half feet to be exact. I always rocked that emo hairstyle, with the part covering my right eye, just cause I thought it looked cool and I still do. For the most part I would wear really short shorts, which showed of my legs magnificently!

That night I was in a very short skirt, with fishnet stockings on, punk-like boots, and a blue/black flannel that showed of my boobs very well. And yes, I had huge breasts for my short stature; they're one of my best physical attributes, other than my legs and ass. To be honest, if I were to dye my hair blonde and let it grow out a bit, I'd probably be considered one of the "popular" girls. And I mean for that word, popular, to sound snotty. I ****ing hate those types of plastic-like girls.

I kind of feel like I'm narrating my own life to be honest, as if I'm the director, telling my actors and actresses where they should go and what to say. It's really quite enthralling if you ask me. And in a way I kind of am doing that, but through my blog posts online. I'll talk about those in a later date though, back to that night.

Past: My stomach feels like there's ****ing molten lava inside of it! The ability to stand upright had been sucked straight out of her legs. Gravity took its course and then the hard cement slammed into her knees. Her natural instincts kicked in as her hands broke her fall; both of which were twinging in pain.

The fiery feeling was travelling fluidly like a river through every single one of her veins. "What th-the ****'s ha...haaaa...HAPPENING TO ME?!"Bones crunched; her ass flew backward a bit.

Present: I'm sorry for interrupting again, but I had to say something. Number one, ****ing swear, so if you don't like vulgarity then stop reading now. Number two, my story is absolutely chock full of weird shit like transformations, sex, violence; anything that would basically give it an R-Rating. Again, if you can't withstand weird happenings, then get the **** out. For everyone still reading, this shit's about to get VERY uncomfortable and very hot; bare with me.

Past: As if someone had been pouring hot liquid into each one of her ass cheeks, Zarra's butt had begun growing. Another crunch; her hips fought against her very skin; they pulled away in opposite directions. That same heat coursed down into her thighs and privates as they tried their hardest to resist.

Inflation; it was all she knew now. Inflation and a disturbing gurgling noise as her belly began to move around on its own. CRACK; "Damn it! St-Stooopppppp!!" Her ass pulled harder and harder against the skirt, effortlessly tearing it in half. After they broke free of their jail, the two, no sweat covered, mounds jiggled furiously as they continued the growth process. Agony was her best friend now. If she gritted her teeth any harder, they would have chipped; it was all she could do to try and withstand that torture.

It took mere seconds for both legs to shear the leggings completely off. her thighs gurgled, just like her belly, blowing this way and that, fighting against the very frail fabric. That drink worked its way down to her calves, which had no chance in hell to resist the growing. They immediately lengthened, along with both thighs, then billowed; each one jiggling all the while.

Present: Yeah... I was turning into some sort of bimbo from that ****ing drink Era gave me. Again, had I known... You know what's going on. My legs and ass had just broke free of all the clothes from the waist down, and at this point my vagina was beginning to expand.

Let me tell you... Oh god PLEASE let me try; I mean it, TRY to explain how orgasmic that felt when my vagina throbbed painfully against my tightening underwear! Ugh... It's sorta turning me on now. L-Let's just finish this chapter up sh-shall we?

Past: Every single vertebrae in her spine was popping; every one trying to outgrow the rest. Crawling skin was the only other thing she felt now, other than the orgasms threatening to make her moan. Her legs shot straight up suddenly. "OH GOD! UUGGGGHHH!" A sudden force of horniness flipped her onto her back; she arched as her belly lengthened and the bubbling flesh coursed up into her breasts.

Not even biting her lip could stop her from screaming as her breasts were filling up with some sort of liquid; it felt just like her ass, but a bit heavier. Speaking of which, both ass cheeks finally stopped getting bigger, shortly after her feet nearly burst through her boots.

That bubbling rose up her spine, into her upper back; it cracked loudly; her chest heaved forward. She was grasping for anything; ANYTHING to keep stop the pain in her belly and chest. Both arms were angry with the rest of her body; seemingly jealous even. Her biceps and triceps shook even harder than the thighs did, gaining in tone and girth right before her very eyes.

Her nipples popped, pushing hard against her shirt; both breasts blew outward. The buttons, straining to stop the growth and failing on epic proportions. Pop.

Present: At this time, my shirt had been torn completely in half and well... My bra never had a ****ing chance of course. Just to let you all know, what was happening to me is very hard to explain. It's something that's straight out of a Science Fiction novel or something. It almost was as if Era had made that drug just for me. Or at the very least, I was used as her guinea pig.

Either way, it changed me forever. It's like I have my own ****ing super hero movie, based all around me. Not only did that drink change my physical appearance, it also gave me some weird... Supernatural powers. I... I can't explain it; truly I can't. Please bare with me as I help you understand. I'll start to after I was done with that transformation. Hold on tight! This tale's a real epic one!