• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I have it on good authority, the Queen of England announced the game was over just before she passed.

I was the winner.

Read Finnegans Wake.
Even better, listen to it on Audible.
It's like if the Mad Hatter were Irish and spoke gentle nonsense to you for 29hrs.
Any book that Joe Campbell himself had to write a guide to has my undivided attention, glazed eyed or not.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Not undertaken Mr. Joyce yet, as far as I am aware. Edit: Ahh...he wrote Ulysses. That one is on my short list. When I get back to reading, I will knock it out.

Maybe sometime soon. Somewhere along the way I was compared to him, but I did not think it accurate.

But...I've got a story to write... Y'all can go on thinking you won this if you like ;)

I, for one, will relinquish my obviously pending victory if somebody throws down on the BEASTS piece I posted in Writing Critique, AND I'll return the flavor.

Fyri

Inkling
I, for one, will relinquish my obviously pending victory if somebody throws down on the BEASTS piece I posted in Writing Critique, AND I'll return the flavor.
If I don't look at this today, dm me to remind me later. And you can still try to win here. I have no fear of you. 😜