• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello, I'm Sia and new

Sia

Sage
Hello guys, I just want to say hi to everyone. I've been writing on and off for about fourteen years now. I was little when I started writing so ... yeah, not publish-worthy quality or anything, even if I had any desire whatsoever to publish for money which I don't. Bye now.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello Sia
Welcome to Mythic Scribes
I hope you find this place helpful, useful and fun.
And I don't have any current desire to be published as of today - I just like to write and then try to write better.
Find a seat by the fire and help yourself to the stew.

Welcome to the Scribes Sia (awesome name ;)), make yourself at home. Yes, writing for the sake of writing instead of for fame, glory, etc is surely the best reason.

Guru Coyote

Archmage
Hey Sia! Welcome in. Publishing is not all about the money, but you know that :)
If your is to write and to get better at it, this here is the place.

ecdavis

Troubadour
Hi Sia,

Welcome to the group, not all of us are trying to get published for money. Write because you feel it and you need to, that is the best motivation. There are places you can post your work on-line if you want others to read them. Enjoy your writing and you might be surprised to find others may enjoy your work too.

Tevaras

Minstrel
Good morning Sai,

welcome to the group. I am very new here to, and don't ever expect to be good enough to get published. So I'll just enjoy the discussions on what makes a good world/plot/etc.

Enjoy your stay.

Tevaras

Hello guys, I just want to say hi to everyone. I've been writing on and off for about fourteen years now. I was little when I started writing so ... yeah, not publish-worthy quality or anything, even if I had any desire whatsoever to publish for money which I don't. Bye now.

Rob

Dreamer
Yeah, I'm new here too. It is my desire to get published and make money from writing, because hey! Making a living out of doing something you love is the best kind of living.

Sia

Sage
Umm ... I'll happily eat the stew but I'm a wimp when it comes to heat. Thank you for the lovely welcomes though.