• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

[Unique Term of Greeting]!

CAL9000

Acolyte
Hello everyone. Another aspiring author here who is passionate about worldbuilding (sometimes to the detriment of actually writing).
I'm a teacher in a brand new type of High School in the US that I won't go into detail on (if you're super curious, just PM me); really cutting edge stuff. Also certified to teach Social Studies, in case someone was wondering my subject. Additionally, I do a good bit of photography and dabble in photoshop, including producing my own maps for my worlds. Lastly, I have far too many board games stored here and there around my wife and I's apartment.

Aosto

Sage
Welcome aboard CAL9000. (trust that I will go with CAL for short). I'm sure you will fit right in here. Maybe you and Foah can collaborate on some epic maps.
I am the opposite, I dread world-building and prefer to just get to the story. It's a bit of my downfall because I'm forced to stop and build out some details every now and again.
Also, have three young children as I do, I would be interested in hearing about this new high school.

teacup

Auror
Welcome ^^
Yes, you should talk to Foah, he's made a great map, and even a tutorial on how to make one like it.