• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The Roundtable Podcast (w/ MS's Own Philip Overby!)

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
So I did this a while back and forgot to share it with everyone here. If you're a fan of podcasts and story brainstorming, this was a great session with hosts Dave Robison, Moses Siregar, and guest host the wonderful Cat Rambo! It appears (fingers crossed) she may be the next President of the SFWA so that's certainly cool!

In the podcast I talk about my upcoming story Chef of Wyrms as well as a little about my Splatter-Elf world I've been dabbling in for a while now. There will be were-groundhogs and exquisite dragon cuisine!

Workshop Episode 75 (Guest Host: Cat Rambo)

risu

Troubadour
That's pretty cool!

Hehe, it's fun how he talks about your drawl. I noticed it myself when you started talking. :) And fun brainstorming!

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Yeah, can't get rid of my Southern accent no matter how long I live in Japan, but I like it anyway. :D

Dreamhand

Troubadour
I couldn't have asked for a better story pitch or a cooler story for a workshop episode, Phil. Thank you so much for stepping up and putting it out there. I've gotten into several conversations inspired by that episode so it's definitely one of those evocative, thought-provoking events we love over there at the RTP. :D

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Thanks again, man! I hope I get to do the show again in the future. It's definitely a fun experience and I got all this literary gold! :D