• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

blog 3 Ways To Market Your Book For Free

Chessie2

Staff
Article Team
Of these three methods, which have you had the most success with personally?
Perma free for sure. Giving away thousands of copies of my first in series has proven an invaluable tool in getting follow up readers to the rest of the series. It's also helped with reviews a great deal.

Chessie2

Staff
Article Team
It sounds like the greatest benefit of pinterest and wattpad is contact with a reading audience, rather than being dependent on getting an agent.
I have pics from my site's gallery on my pinterest account, but I don't think I've gotten an increase in traffic.
But I will definitely try your methods. I just need to find a way to appeal to people on pinterest whose boards reflect similar interests to mine, to click on links to my site, and repin my posts.
Thank you for sharing.
Pinterest is so much fun! If you pin regularly then you should be getting some engagement. People with like boards and pins will follow you and you can look them up in the search bar as well. Best of luck to you. Pinterest has a lot of uses in regular life too (currently I'm obsessed with smoothie recipes).
So, would you say it's a process of getting closer to people with similar interests? With more familiarity, they might click on the link leading to your story on another site?
Yes. Exactly. :)