• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Alien Caller Published

Hi Guys,

Thought I'd let you know that my new book is out on Kindle and Smashwords - Alien Caller. (I was going to call it Alien but then realised that Alien has been trademarked by Fox).

It's currently going through the process of being converted into paper at CreateSpace but due to some technical issues (my incompetence) this may take a few more weeks.

It's a straight up sci fi / space opera romp which I hope people will enjoy.

Here's the Blurb:

Retired agent David Hill lives alone in a remote wilderness community. His house is a fortress. His neighbours know nothing about him. His name has been changed. Even his face is not his own. He likes it that way. It's comfortable. And with enemies like his it's a simple matter of survival.

Then one night an injured alien woman comes calling and his quiet comfortable life is turned upside down. She's beautiful and innocent and above all else she needs his help. What's a man to do?

Of course he still has his duty to do - and a conscience that won't let him do it. After all he knows what his old bosses would do to Cyrea if they ever caught her. What they would do to the rest of her people on Earth and his neighbours who've been hiding them for years. To reveal the Leinians' presence would be to place them all in deadly peril. To keep the secret is to betray everything he has believed in for his entire life.

But there is a greater danger facing them all. David has terrible enemies. The Leinians have an enemy too though they don't know it. And when the two of them get together it just might mean the end of the world.

And the link:

Alien Caller: Greg Curtis: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Please take a look and let me know what you think, and if anyone wants to do a review let me know.

Thanks Greg.