• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

All the Worlds

Nomadica

Troubadour
Maliel's Apartment

I forgot to put this one up yesterday too. I've done a lot of art this summer. But none its really ... I don't know speaking to me? this one was my attempt at photo-smashing backgrounds that are so common in concept art.
It was pretty neat to learn. But I'm not too sure how happy I am with it.

mal_s_apartment_by_dragonlegends-daeydjl.gif

What program did you you to make this little clip? Id like to do something like that with a parallax scrolling effect for my on-line graphic novel I'm trying to make, which at this pace will be done in 20 years.​

What program did you you to make this little clip? Id like to do something like that with a parallax scrolling effect for my on-line graphic novel I'm trying to make, which at this pace will be done in 20 years.​

I used Photoshop for that one in particular. I've done more complex gif's with more animation using aftereffects.

A more complex one being this : Detective at rest

Personally I liked using aftereffects in combination with a free program called "screen to gif" it captures videos on your screen and can produce high-quality gif's but compresses the files in such a way that doesn't remove their quality but makes the files smaller and more manageable for the web.