• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Am I the only Brit?

Rinzei

Troubadour
I'm a recent British-convert, if that counts? Are you liking it in Wales? I'm looking at moving there one day in the future myself. I love the Gwynedd region - the mountains are gorgeous!

I'm a recent British-convert, if that counts? Are you liking it in Wales? I'm looking at moving there one day in the future myself. I love the Gwynedd region - the mountains are gorgeous!

Gwynedd and Snowdonia are absolutely beautiful (in a very rugged way). I was born and grew up there, really nice landscape. The downside I guess is that a couple of the towns in my experience can be a bit rough. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of really lovely people, but there is a bit of an edge in some of the cities.

Robin

Dreamer

Dear Rinzei,

I live in North Wales. Flintshire/Denbeighshire. Lots of hills and countryside, designated an area of natural beauty. Can't beat it really.

Best wishes

Robin

Robin

Dreamer
£1.36 - A couple of dollars my new ebook on Amazon Kindle. T.DOME (The Destruction Of Mother Earth). Sci Fi Fantasy, short punchy chapters writte in 'Flash Fiction' style. What have you got to lose?