• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Animals thread

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I like cats. The others I am indifferent too, unless its a bug, and it gets in my home. Here in MD, we have cardinals and bluejays, both are pretty birds.

I suppose I also like Foxes. When visiting a wolf reserve in Colorado, I had two climb all over me to get carrots. Those things barely weight anything.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Anything that's not a parasite, and especially not a mosquito. The further removed from mosquito, the more I like it.

Last edited:

Redfrogcrab

Troubadour
Anything that's not a parasite, and especially not a mosquito. The furthest removed from mosquito, the more I like it.
Mosquitoes are the worst, proof that whatever creator(s) you believe created the world does not love us

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
The little Common Lizards I see basking in the morning sunlight when I go out for a walk.
They may only be a few inches long, but they are soaking up the rays and are NOT going to move...
I love their attitude!
Oh and Dragonflies. They are beautiful and vicious.
And I get to see them on the same walk.

Ned Marcus

Maester
The little Common Lizards I see basking in the morning sunlight when I go out for a walk.
They may only be a few inches long, but they are soaking up the rays and are NOT going to move...
I love their attitude!
Oh and Dragonflies. They are beautiful and vicious.
And I get to see them on the same walk.
The lizards do move; I've tested them. I love dragonflies too, and they eat mosquitoes!

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Gotta love anything that eats mosquitoes.

There is a salamander that sometimes scurries for cover near my font door. Hes fine there, but not if he gets in the house. I think my too cars would freak if he did. My cat has learned that if he stands near the door to go out, and I open it, sometimes little moths get in. So now he just waits for me to open it and looks up to see if any did. Has no intention of going out. Does he get rid of the moth? no....