• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Asdrubael's Artbook

Asdrubael

Dreamer
Hey guys, been trying to be a little more active here on the forums since I think this is such a wonderful place. Just wanted to post a bit of my fantasy work that I've done!

breath_of_life_by_adrellach-d54ecn9.png

the_high_seraph__alt_ver__by_adrellach-d63asa4.png

mountain_terrace_by_adrellach-d58tl0c.png

c___forest_battle_by_adrellach-d581eie.png

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Welcome,

Thanks for sharing. I like the first one. You blended human and animal characteristics in a natural manner.

Addison

Auror
Amazing art, especially with the light in the third one. The first one was stricking (a good thing) you're clearly a talented artist. More than I am, although that's not hard to be but you put even my doodles to shame.

Way to go!

Asdrubael

Dreamer
Thanks guys! I know it's been a long time since I posted anything here, but I just wanted to thank you for the kind words. c:

Jabrosky

Banned
I have to say I love the red elf-lady's "tribal" get-up in your OP. Unfortunately your latest drawing doesn't show on my machine at the moment.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
I can't see the latest one either. :( Maybe it didn't upload properly? Love the others though. :D

Asdrubael

Dreamer
Another new drawing! I'm slowly going through and drawing portraits for the characters in my story.

cyril2.png

Jabrosky

Banned
^ I like her fur-lined cloak. I get the feeling she's trying to warm herself up during a medieval winter.

Asdrubael

Dreamer
Haha, yeah, that's a pretty spot on assumption. And let me tell you that fur will be the death of me.