Background this...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ban, Feb 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ban

Ban Staff Article Team

The idea is that someone posts a character created on Hero Forge Custom Miniatures or similar sites and others come up with a short background for the character. Special thanks goes to Steerpike for inspiring the name of this thread. Saved me some time :p

First character:

GreeneryGreg.png

2. Dark Squiggle

Dark Squiggle Lore Master

If I write up a background, I post the next picture?

3. Ban

Ban Staff Article Team

If you want to. You can also just background it.

4. CupofJoe

CupofJoe Valar Lord

Ban and Michael K. Eidson like this.
  5. Grandalfus

Grandalfus Acolyte

Ahh, poor Freydo, sidekick to the guardian rat Misquea the brave. If only he had been wise enough not to accept a job as janitor at the dark tower, his sanity might still be in tact.

Ban likes this.
  6. Orc Knight

Orc Knight Grandmaster

Name: Bryan T. W.
    Class: Hipster Wizard (The First. [O.C. Don't Copy!] )
    Familiars: The Rat, The Cat That Chased The Rat.
    Ride: 1440 Deluxe Luxury Pony named Bill the Pony. Or just Pony.
    Likes: Sunshine, Daisy's and the old way wizarding was practiced. Back when it was hip. His cool shades. Awesome beards. Tea and coffee places.
    Dislikes: Modern Wizardry. Necromancers (especially James the Red, from Wizarding School). People not as hip as him (like, everyone else, dude).
    History: Grew up on a farm in the Verdant Valley, found out he had magic at the age of five after lighting the family's chicken coop on fire and ended up getting sent to Claxon's School For Wizardry. Then onto the College of Mastery in the city of Diamond Downs. He would drop out at the age of forty, after falling into a goodly sum of money during a poker tourney. Now he travels with his familiars, trying to revive the old school wizardry and being chased out of villages, towns and cities, though he would say that he left because they weren't cool enough for him.

Ban likes this.
  7. Grandalfus

Grandalfus Acolyte

Ahh, perhaps one of you kind scribes could speak of what's become of my nephew? I have not seen the lad in years, but for this photo.

[​IMG]