• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Bonjour

Phonsekal

Acolyte
I suppose I'm new here. And I look forward to learning much from everyone's opinions and hopefully assisting others .

Spider

Sage
Nice to meet you, Phonsekal! I suppose I should warn you about the monkeys that escaped a few days ago. They like to steal your story ideas when you least expect it. I suggest wearing a helmet until we can get them under control.

Phonsekal

Acolyte
Nice to meet you, Phonsekal! I suppose I should warn you about the monkeys that escaped a few days ago. They like to steal your story ideas when you least expect it. I suggest wearing a helmet until we can get them under control.

Nice to meet you as well, Spider . And thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to look out for those wild monkeys .

Weaver

Sage

Yeah, good luck with that, monkeys. Enter my mind at your own risk. :)

Spider is just messing with you, Phonsekal. Or maybe making fun of the cliché new-writer fear that "everyone will try to steal my ideas if I talk about them at all." Not to worry, though -- we're all so busy with our own ideas, we wouldn't have time to steal anyone else's even if we were so inclined, which we're not.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Never mind the monkeys - I think the beers gone off. Who's turn is it to switch over the barrels?
I suppose I'm new here. And I look forward to learning much from everyone's opinions and hopefully assisting others.
Phonsekal, welcome Mythic Scribes.