• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Boo!

Fate Valentine

I found this place via a link in someones signature over at TAZ, as a writer of all kinds of fiction I thought i would join. Looked around and saw it was friendly so that contributed to my signing up too. :p

A little about me.. well I love to write and first got into it writing novels seriously on one of my many hospital stays. I have a huge elaborate plan for a 12 book fantasy series that surprised me all my writing has a hint of romance in it though. I babble a lot too, ou might have noticed lol. When I'm not writing I'm either gaming, designing or bugging my long suffering boyfriend.

Good to be here.:)

Fate Valentine

Thanks all :)
@Greybeard - very detailed, outlines (think my biggest outline is somewhere around 130 pages), maps, character sheets, and a folder full of world building.
@Midnight Falling - I'm okay, i might disappear for a few days/weeks at a time but i'll always pop back up like a ninja lol :p
@Black Dragon - Mostly console gaming but i have looked into tabletop and play by post rpg.

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Hey Fate,

I'm a console gamer as well. I recently purchased Assassins Creed Brotherhood as well as Dragon Age II.

What have you been playing?

Fate Valentine

Can't wait to get my hands on Dragon Age II. Right now the disc in the machine is Dead Space 2 but i have loads of games still to play/finish lol, the Assasin Creed games have to be one of my favourites even though I'm mainly an RPG kind of gamer.

Epic game Fate! you'll love it when you play it.. I liked the first and while I haven't played the second yet my fiancee has and he's a gaming nut. I trust his word on all things RPG LMAO! He loves the game and the graphics are very good >^.^<

Welcome Fate! Dragon Age II was awesome - took me about a week to go thru and finish - but it was well worth it!

TWELVE BOOK SERIES! That's.....impressive! Hope to see bits and pieces of it in the showcase. My current project hsa a touch of romance in it as well. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
I'm so eager to start playing Dragon Age 2. But I'm going to have to wait for summer break before I will have the time.

Meg: you played through Dragon Age 2 already? Very cool. Would you be interested in reviewing it for our home page? The review would focus primarily on the story. Send me a private message.