• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Book: Surefire Way to Become a Super-Productive Writer

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
C.S. Lakin is releasing a new ebook and print book to help writers become more productive. Perhaps you've heard me talk before about how much her "12 Pillars of Novel Construction" book and her blog have helped me? I'm a huge fan of her craft advice, and while I have no personal connection to her, I wanted to tell you all about this awesome opportunity.

The book is due to be released on March 28th, but there is a pre-order price of $.99 to receive a copy. If you want to wait to read reviews before purchasing, that price will extend for the first three days of publication!

I'm lucky enough to be one of the people reviewing the book, so once my review is posted on the 28th, I'll hurry over here and post my thoughts. If you're interested in some great tips for becoming a more productive writer, look at the link Crank It Out!: The Surefire Way to Become a Super-Productive Writer (The Writer's Toolbox Series Book 7) - Kindle edition by C. S. Lakin. Reference Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com. and see whether this might appeal to you.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
I'm glad to help. Also, if you haven't checked it out, Suzanne has a blog that's AMAZING. Live Write Thrive | Insights, inspiration, and practical advice for writers

And she did a one-year focus on the 12 pillars to novel construction (following her book of the same name) that's helped me So much! Here's a link directly to that part of the blog: A Novel Is Not A Sum Total of Its Parts | Live Write Thrive

That's the last post, which features all the checklists for the whole "course" that began a year earlier. If you search on the blog, you'll be able to read all the GREAT posts, but start on page 18 of the list, and work your way "forward" in time to the last post, which I linked.

Best wishes!

C

Chessie

Her blog is great. I'll be checking out the book. Thanks for the heads up!

I've seen her name before, and believe I've visited her site before. I may have to add her site to the list of those I frequently visit. Thanks for the info, @Caged Maiden.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
I have! I LOVE her blog, and navigating it can be a bit of a pain because she has so many posts, but that's not exactly a bad thing!