• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Complicated Love Story: How To Make It Work?

Um...It seems to me that the more pieces she collects, the more her emotions gradually unlock. As for some of your other questions...I can't seem to answer right now; my head hurts from thinking about this too much. It could be an instinctual level to help Kisa be happy. *shrug*

:) I'm only trying to help by asking the hard questions. Depending on how you tell the story, readers might not require answers to all of them, or any of them. I find it helps to have answers to the hard questions answered for myself, but they don't always have to be revealed in a story. It just helps keep the story self-consistent when the author knows the answers.

Thanks.

Apparently Oeuyia was blocking the memory of the day her heart shattered intentionally from her mind, simply because of how painful it was. She only recovers bits of it in the end.

Now Oeuyia has the potential to turn into a world destroying-purifying 'super' being, but I already did that in my last story, and I'm trying my darnest to make sure both stories are equally unique.

I'm either near the end of the whole story or just near the end of part 1. If I go down a certain road, the result will be darker than anything I've ever written. Any thoughts?

^I'm...honestly not sure. I mainly write for myself, anyway.

The key word here may be mainly. Since you're on this forum asking questions, that indicates a desire to be a better writer, and why would being a better writer matter if only you will read your stories? You have fantastic ideas. If you put them into a story form that other readers find palatable, I think you could find an audience. I'd encourage you to start looking at your endeavors in a different light. Instead of thinking of them as mainly for yourself, maybe you could think of them as first for yourself, and second for others. Maybe you think you do this already, but that's not how it came across to me. It came across to me that you're pushing the potential enjoyment of a wider audience into the dark recesses of your mind, unwilling to make any special effort on their behalf.

^Yeah, I kind of am. I'm sort of leaning towards publishing my books as children's books, just so both kids and adults will read them [and the kids can explain things to the adults :p].