• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Cool forum, bro.

Welcome to Mythic Scribes!

We have a few published novelists here and would be more than happy to welcome another and have you share your path to publication with us.

Did you self-publish or go with an established firm?

I appreciate the welcome, everyone!

Welcome to Mythic Scribes!

We have a few published novelists here and would be more than happy to welcome another and have you share your path to publication with us.

Did you self-publish or go with an established firm?

I chose to self-publish, and did my best to do it the right way. For example, I put a lot of work in to build some awawareness of my book, and I sold nearly 500 books my first month (August). I'm really enjoying it, but it's a lot of work.

I'm certainly open to going with a major publisher some day, but at this point I think the best way to get a good contract with a major publisher is to demonstrate success on your own first.

Johnny Cosmo

Inkling
You can subscribe to threads in the thread tools above the original post. You can then view your subscriptions if you click settings above the website banner. If you want them via e-mail, on the left column of your profile settings there is a navigation section with a link to 'general settings', where you can configure subscribed threads to notify you via e-mail under 'Messaging and Notification > Default Thread Subscription Mode'.