• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Darksiders II

The trailers for Darksiders II look really good (except the one in the church; I thought that was lame) My only concern is that the first one got a little too irritating. And by irritating, I mean the puzzles. There were jsut so many of them and I often found myself having to always bring my old laptop with me downstairs when I would want to play it because I would need to watch puzzle walkthroughs. The combat and gameplay was great and loved it but the constant puzzle solving was really annoying. I never did finish the first one though. My disc got a huge crack down the center and I was all the way at the part where you free that Angel at the end! >:C

Anyone else notice they totally ripped off Portal? They even used the same colors!

nlough

Troubadour
Yeah they ripped off several games such as portal and God of War, but it was still a fun game and I'm looking forward to the second one. I totally agree the trailer inside the church was stupid. I first saw that on t.v. and was like "whatever this is for is going to be dumb" and then I saw it was for Darksiders II and i was like "oh!"

Yeah they ripped off several games such as portal and God of War, but it was still a fun game and I'm looking forward to the second one. I totally agree the trailer inside the church was stupid. I first saw that on t.v. and was like "whatever this is for is going to be dumb" and then I saw it was for Darksiders II and i was like "oh!"

Yeah the church trailer was stupid. Not once in the game was it ever about God or Christianity (you know what I mean)