• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Enar's Vacation - Fantasy/Romance novell in progress.

Ruby

Auror
Hi Svrtnsse, I'm following you on Wattpad. This means I received an overwhelming 48+ emails on Friday (one for each chapter). :D

Congratulations on finishing!

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Congratulations Svrtnesse. Finishing a draft is a massive accomplishment, especially your first.

Did it feel good to type, "The End"?

There was definitely a big sense of relief to it. I managed to finish the last chapter and epilogue before the deadline I'd set up for myself (end of the year), which was really good. It didn't feel like I was done though. Even without test readers I knew there were a lot of issues I wanted fixed before I could share it with others and I've spent the last month and a half fixing that.

I still don't actually feel like I'm done with the story, but it certainly felt great to be able to put it out for people to read. What's more though - it feels really empty to get home from work and not have a story to tinker with.
I'm not quite ready to start the next one yet - but I guess it won't be long until I do anyway... :)

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Hi Svrtnsse, I'm following you on Wattpad. This means I received an overwhelming 48+ emails on Friday (one for each chapter). :D

Congratulations on finishing!

Thanks, and sorry about the spam. I didn't realize it would send you a notification for every single chapter I posted. I'll know for next time though, and then I'll post them one by one instead of all at once. :)