• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Favourite MMORPGs :)

Graylorne

Archmage
I play World of Warcraft too. I started late '05, but took a long break when Cataclysm came out. Restarted my account two months ago. I'm playing very solo, though. I'm really a character-hopper...
I play Everquest II as well, and when I'm very bored a bit Runes of Magic. Tried Vanguard, but I missed Wows sense of humor.

I've played a bunch of them...like another poster, got my start with NWN on AOL 1.0. :) I've played Asheron's Call, Anarchy Online, EQ, Eve Online, Star Trek Online, half a dozen more. Played for about 7 years on WoW. Did a few months with Star Wars: Old Republic, but just do not have the time anymore to get really involved. Today, I might sandwich in an ME 3 or a Witcher 2 quest between writing chapters, but not getting a lot of gaming in at the moment. :) That might not be a bad thing.

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Isn't MMORPGs like your first love? You never forget your first? Mine would be EQOA (Everquest Online Adventures). It came out for the PS2 in early 2001. I never played any game like it before. It was my gateway drug. I instantly fell into EQ2 because of it.

Will

Scribe
Played Runescape when I was younger, wasted a lot of time as a skiller on there. Quit 5-6 years ago. Made the step up to World of Warcraft 3-4 years ago. Don't have the time to play anymore though, haven't played regularly for over a year now. Still, whenever I get the urge to go back, I manage a week or 2 of pretty intense gameplay, just running through the latest content, collecting a new heirloom or whatever, before putting my account back into hibernation.