• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Gabe's Weekly Fantasy Art Thread

Hey folks, I'm Gabe. I'm a writer/artist and instead of glutting the fantasy art forum here with a new post every week, I thought I would just make one thread that I post to on the regular.

Today's illustration is a monk who decided to jump into a dire bear's pit and run around while his rogue friends loosed some arrows into the bear. His rogue friends rolled poorly, miss the bear the size of a truck, and hit the monk instead. Timelapse of the drawing and some other funny stories are on my YouTube Chanel if you're interested.
Monk+and+Dire+Bear.jpg

Goblin+Druid.png

Goblin Druid keeps a swarm of cats as home defense. This is a super fun idea and I had to draw it.
The story behind it and others is linked below.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I like the detail in the hat, but I have cats...they probably cause him more problems than those he needs to defend against ;) (in fact, I had to clean up cat barf just this morning....he can have them).

I like the detail in the hat, but I have cats...they probably cause him more problems than those he needs to defend against ;) (in fact, I had to clean up cat barf just this morning....he can have them).
Oh no! I have three cats myself. Two black cats and a stray tabby we picked up. None of these cats were my idea...
(I love them anyway. I'm not Satan.)

After a week away, I give you... The DEATH CORGI! Death has never been so swift, terrible, and fluffy-butted!
Gonna probably get this batboy digitally painted in the near future.
Death+Corgi.png

Full video with a Timelapse of our friend here-->