• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings and Salutations

Hawkmoon

Dreamer
Hello all,
I am once again fighting the internal struggle that is to finally write a book and not procrastinate about it. After several attempts I am hoping this is the "one" that gets me over the line and thus I find myself here. So hello again and I look forward to meeting you within these cyberpages.
Hawkmoon

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Hawkmoon
I'm not sure this place will help with the procrastination.. but this is a good place to learn and share.
You made it this far and there is something they say about longest journeys and first steps...
There are challenges to be attempted and debates to be argued [politely of course].
Leap on in when you have half a mind, it is still more than most of us can muster...

Jake Belsten

Dreamer
Welcome Hawkmoon!

Do I spot a Rincewind profile pic there? :) I'm fairly new to this site too and I'm already finding it very useful so hopefully you will too! Hope to see you around the forums some time!

Hawkmoon

Dreamer
Thank you and yes it is Rincewind :) (arguably the best Discworld character and my favourite.) I did think, when joining, that being here probably wasn't the wisest of decisions and wouldn't help with my procrastination, but hey I'm sure it will be fun finding out.