• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings, Programs!

I am a truck driver in the gas fields during the workweek, and a fantasy and science fiction author during the weekend. Pondering what makes an epic adventure is a hobby. I enjoy world building and creating character arcs.

I am presently working on a fantasy novel of a woman whom dares to take a baby dragon back to its homeland. The outlining is complete and I am beginning the rough draft.

I have two other worlds which I am building, a DieselFantasySciPunk world and a straight-up US Earth Force Space Marines adventure.

Having tried a multitude of solutions, my research has proven that, as a visual thinker, my tools will need to be different than the average blog post. I am developing a workflow which works well for my high-intensity, short-term focus with a job that has lots of chaotically structured hours.

My book plans are for a commercially viable product made available through Amazon's Kindle and Print-On-Demand service. I am limiting the distribution to a single platform to ease the learning curve. Traditional publishing is not a planned route.

Thanks for reading this! I hope to be of value to this site.

ABR

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Angre Briar Rabbit
Good to have you here.
You seen to have thought this through.
I wish I was that organised...
I wish you the best of luck
Leap on in and enjoy!