1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Greetings, Programs!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Angry Briar Rabbit, May 28, 2020.

1. Angry Briar Rabbit

Angry Briar Rabbit Dreamer

I am a truck driver in the gas fields during the workweek, and a fantasy and science fiction author during the weekend. Pondering what makes an epic adventure is a hobby. I enjoy world building and creating character arcs.

I am presently working on a fantasy novel of a woman whom dares to take a baby dragon back to its homeland. The outlining is complete and I am beginning the rough draft.

I have two other worlds which I am building, a DieselFantasySciPunk world and a straight-up US Earth Force Space Marines adventure.

Having tried a multitude of solutions, my research has proven that, as a visual thinker, my tools will need to be different than the average blog post. I am developing a workflow which works well for my high-intensity, short-term focus with a job that has lots of chaotically structured hours.

My book plans are for a commercially viable product made available through Amazon's Kindle and Print-On-Demand service. I am limiting the distribution to a single platform to ease the learning curve. Traditional publishing is not a planned route.

Thanks for reading this! I hope to be of value to this site.

ABR

2. CupofJoe

CupofJoe Myth Weaver

Hail and well-met Angre Briar Rabbit
    Good to have you here.
    You seen to have thought this through.
    I wish I was that organised...
    I wish you the best of luck
    Leap on in and enjoy!

Angry Briar Rabbit likes this.
  3. Hey ABR! Welcome to the Scribes! Best of luck in all your pursuits and I hope that the site, and its wealth of information, will be helpful to you!

Angry Briar Rabbit likes this.