• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings to all

Hazardous27

Hi there. You can call me Haz. I've just picked this username because I game a lot and my gamertag was the first thing that popped into my head. Anyway I just found this site courtesy of Facebook and after browsing the forums for five minutes or so I just knew I had to sign up. People discussing the intricacies of worldbuilding, sword trivia and battle tactics from the Middle Ages? Count me in. I've been looking for a community of writers like this for ages.

I am by no means a professional writer or anything approaching one. I write as a hobby, but I take my hobby seriously. I've written both science fiction and fantasy before. However a lot of that was done while I was back in high school and I consider most of it cringey trash now. Recently I've started writing regularly again and I wondered why I ever stopped!

Like I said I'm not a professional writer, but I wouldn't balk at the opportunity to sell my books if I ever got one to the stage where I thought it could be published. I guess a community like this is where I can tell if my work is still cringey trash and learn how to make it less so in preparation for the eventuality that I do decide to sell it some day.

Look forward to meeting you guys and gals!

Haz

Russ

Istar
Welcome aboard Haz, nice to have you here and a pleasure to meet you.

Are community is made up of writers who have all sorts of different goals, and are in all sorts of different places on the writing journey. From your intro it sounds like you will fit in just fine around here.

Feel free to jump right in to any discussions that catch your fancy, and if something is on your mind that is not being currently discussed start up your own thread.

Look forward to seeing you around and if you need a hand with anything don't be shy about asking.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Hazardous27
good to have you here.
Hope you enjoy this site, and find its members just as supportive as I do.