• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings

Hello. I stumbled across the forum this morning, while I was researching something for a client. It seems like a wonderful place to hangout, so I joined immediately.

I'm Bron, an Aussie Mum and creative jack-of-all-trades. I'm not sure how often I'll be popping in to chat, but I'll try to pop by semi-regularly.

I'm not sure what else to say at the moment, but I look forward to getting to know some of you wonderful people.

Thanks for having me.

NB: At times my spelling can be atrocious - not because I don't care; but because I have CPTSD and it can interfere with my communication skills. I only bring this up as the rules mentioned spelling etc.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met CelestialGrace
Good to have you here.
This is a great place to learn, share, procrastinate and just generally hang out.
Sometimes I think of MS as a friendly Pub with an excellent Quiz team... a bit like the Bar in Cheers, but with lots of Cliffs [and they actually know something interesting].
I think the thing about spelling is more to do with avoiding 'leetspeak and text/messaging short-hand.
Hope to see you around.
Enjoy the first drink, its on the house.

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello CelestialGrace and Welcome to Mythic Scribes!

You know, one of my best friends in this site was a sweet man from Australia. We used to enjoy great conversations in the Chat and even play Checkers and Chess sometimes, but one day he just vanished. I think that Aussies in general are great people, and it helps the community to have folks from all over the world.

I have a character called Grace and I know her world as Graceland, so your name reminded me of that story a lot.

Well, the Forum rules regarding proper spelling and grammar are not too strict. We only remind people about that if the problem happens over and over again, but we'll keep in mind this condition that you have mentioned.

If you need Moderator assistance for anything, just send me a message!

Well-met Joe.

You've madr MS sound downright enticing. There's every chance I'll have to be pried off a bar seat.

Thanks for the welcome and the first drink.

Hail and well-met CelestialGrace
Good to have you here.
This is a great place to learn, share, procrastinate and just generally hang out.
Sometimes I think of MS as a friendly Pub with an excellent Quiz team... a bit like the Bar in Cheers, but with lots of Cliffs [and they actually know something interesting].
I think the thing about spelling is more to do with avoiding 'leetspeak and text/messaging short-hand.
Hope to see you around.
Enjoy the first drink, its on the house.

Hello :) and thank you.

That's kinda sad but I guess that's how it can be with online friendships.

Aussies can be great but we have more than our share of not so great too - like anyone really.

Graceland - sounds intriguing :)

I just wanted to cover my bases :)

Thank you for the welcome and I'll send you a message if I need moderater assistance. :)

Hello CelestialGrace and Welcome to Mythic Scribes!

You know, one of my best friends in this site was a sweet man from Australia. We used to enjoy great conversations in the Chat and even play Checkers and Chess sometimes, but one day he just vanished. I think that Aussies in general are great people, and it helps the community to have folks from all over the world.

I have a character called Grace and I know her world as Graceland, so your name reminded me of that story a lot.

Well, the Forum rules regarding proper spelling and grammar are not too strict. We only remind people about that if the problem happens over and over again, but we'll keep in mind this condition that you have mentioned.

If you need Moderator assistance for anything, just send me a message!