• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings :)

Otter

Acolyte
Hello gentlefolk,

It's a pleasure to once again and for the first time in many years join an online community. I googled art and writing forums and found this place.

I'm neither an artist nor a writer but I have been compulsively drawing and writing these passed few days -- Something I can never set out to do in a contrived way. It's just that sometimes I truly cannot help myself. It's like my brain overflows and spills out a messy rubbish of words and badly conceived drawings. Only this time it has started something I would like to see through, and I am here to find inspiration that will hopefully keep the floodgates open for me.

As I said it has been a long time since I joined an online community - I will be about rummaging through the forums but this sort of interaction doesn't come naturally for me. I will try to offer input and participate in the exchange of ideas where it feels natural to do so but can't promise I will talk much - as much as I would like to.

<3

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Otter
Good to have you here.
I get those creative surges once in a while. Enjoy it while it lasts!
MS is a friendly and relaxed place so feel free to drop in, or not, as you wish.
okay... I have to give my one and only joke about Otters...
Why is an Otter kit always the warmest young one? Because it always a little 'otter than the rest!
[Don't worry, I'll get my coat and leave quietly]