GreenQuill
New Member
Hi all,
I'm a novice writer, in all it's forms. I've never kept a journal, never had a daily writing habit. Work in progress.
I'm a lover and voracious consumer of fantasy literature, cutting my fantasy teeth on Gemmell and Feist, then migrating to Rothfuss and Michael G. Manning.
About a year ago, I started developing a novel of my own and fell in love with the creation process.
The project halted after I realised that it was sounding a lot like some of the other stories I've read and I guess I was hoping to write something original.
I've joined here to rekindle the flames of passion and perhaps be inspired to continue.
I look forward to getting back to it.
I'm a novice writer, in all it's forms. I've never kept a journal, never had a daily writing habit. Work in progress.
I'm a lover and voracious consumer of fantasy literature, cutting my fantasy teeth on Gemmell and Feist, then migrating to Rothfuss and Michael G. Manning.
About a year ago, I started developing a novel of my own and fell in love with the creation process.
The project halted after I realised that it was sounding a lot like some of the other stories I've read and I guess I was hoping to write something original.
I've joined here to rekindle the flames of passion and perhaps be inspired to continue.
I look forward to getting back to it.
Istar
Myth Weaver