• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings

Hi, I'm deilaitha. I just joined Mythic Scribes after reading a few of the articles here. I loved it so much I decided to join up! I love advice on writing. After reading Orson Scott Card's How to write Science Fiction and Fantasy I was looking for some other inspiration/encouragement/advice, and this site seems perfect.

I have several writing projects underway, but I resolved that by the end of this year I would have one novel length manuscript completed (1st draft). Then I would resolve to have it thoroughly revised/reworked before 2013 is over. Of course, I will spend much of 2013 acting like a raging, angsty, squealing Twilight fan girl for the October release of Donaldson's The Last Dark. (I actually despise Twilight, but I understand the fervor that one can develop for their favorite authors or books.) Yes, I absolutely ADORE Stephen R. Donaldson and I've heard that this is going to be his magnum opus. I may spend all of summer 2013 re-reading all nine of the Thomas Covenant books again. (Again. I've already re-read them twice or so.)

I look forward to being part of the Mythic Scribes world!

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome. I hope you find the support you need here to push through whatever challenges you will face in the coming months. This is a pretty cool place and full of people willing to help wherever needed.

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Welcome to the Scribes!

We're a friendly bunch of folks willing to help in any way we can.

I understand the squealing Twilight thing, but that's cause I actually like Stephenie Meyer. *gasp* I hope we can still be friends.