• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Guest Posts on Blogs

GeekDavid

Auror
In reading about ways to help my own humble little blog, one piece of advice that keeps being repeated is, have guest posts.

So, who here would be willing to do a guest post on another member's blog? Not just my blog, but any MS member with a blog? We're all fantasy authors here, we should be able to write a post for another fantasy author's blog, right?

For the record, I'm available for guest blogging assuming my other stuff allows time. (And I have a feeling that caveat about other projects will be common.)

BWFoster78

Myth Weaver
David,

I'd be willing to write a post for your blog and have you do one for mine. My first novel will be out in a couple of months and would prefer to wait until then.

You can email me at [email protected] to establish details.

tlbodine

Troubadour
I've been on a guest-posting frenzy lately. It seems like a fantastic way to get your name out there and meet new people, and somehow it's easier for me to come up with fun ideas for posts on other people's blog than my own.

So, anyway, count me in if you want to swap guest posts sometime. Email me at [email protected] and we'll sort it out (and this goes for any MS member)