• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello All, Writing My First Novel , Came For the advice, Stay for teh community.

Hi all, Well not sure where i should start so il jump right in.
I have done some writing in my time but nothing extensive or fantasy based, However i have always been a big fan of the fantasy genre, Books, games and films always intrigued me. Even when i was a kid I used to draw out maps of "worlds" kingdoms and the like;Now that im older i just thought i could do much better, So i decided to come here and get some tips and advice from people who not only love the genre, but have experience in the area as well.

I recently read a book i dug up out an old box tucked away in the depths of the attic and it really gave me the inspiration to get into writing, I figure if i have a natural passion il be able to write something that will at least keep me happy. :)

anyway, This was just an introducing myself type thread, Im sure you'l all see me around asking loads of questions in the near future .

Hope to see you all around the forums. :)

SeverinR

Vala
Welcome to Mythic scribes and Dragon egg.
We're a might protective of our egg, sorry to have Aliron greet you at the tip of an arrow.

Feel free to pull up a chair, order some ail and get in on the discussions.
Most don't bite and those that do either had their teeth removed or had their immunizations, some had both.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
I've said it elsewhere already, but welcome here! :D Watch out for the cats, they don't like being tripped over!

SeverinR

Vala
Please don't give the cats any strong beer, they will caterwaul all night.
And don't feed them after midnight....:O

Hey all, This was my very first post , Severin no worries, Im sure we shall manage just fine :p
as i have said before as well, this is one hell of a community and i cant wait to get more involved.
:)
Thanks everyone.