• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello Everyone!

Hi,

My name is Andrew Grillage and I run a small publishing project called FictionQuest. With the blessing of the Mythlord (I cleared it with Tony), I would like to direct you to take a look at www.fictionquest.com. I am in the process of looking for authors. The kind of books I like to read are those that tell a good, clear story. I don't like too many characters, but I like strong characters. I like adventure and mystery. I like fantasy but I like originality too. I think there is a lot of room for innovation in the fantasy genre.

If you have something that you think is good enough for publication, please get in touch.

Thanks

Andrew

Hey Andrew it is pretty cool to have a publisher on the website (I think we have another but I'm not sure). My stuff's not nearly good enough for publication (also I haven't finished anything) but there are some really good writers here and I would advise you to take a look at the showcase when you can.

Thanks, I will certainly look at the showcase. On your own writing, you should not be the judge of whether your work is good enough for publication. Readers determine what is worth publishing I believe. That is the whole basis for my project. When you have something that you feel comfortable with, let others read it and get honest feedback.

I just read the first chapter of Elder's work in the showcase. Clearly there is potential. I would say keep going and don't worry too much about the details for now. Develop the story and try to find something that will set it apart from all the other fantasy stories out there.