• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello Everyone

ziokhan

Dreamer
Hello All,
My name is Jesse. I have heard about you guys through the roundtable podcast so I figured I would come check you out. I have been interested in writing for a long time and I have recently become obsessed listening to all the wonderful writing podcasts out there.
I hope to learn a great deal about the subject of writing here and I really hope to receive some good constructive criticism after I finally get around to writing something. Thanks in advance to everyone. :D

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Hello Jesse,

Welcome. We love to give honest, constructive criticism here. Make yourself at home and ask any question that rattles in your head.

Chilari

Staff
Welcome Jesse. You have come to the right place. We are the best. In the world. Completely. Some say it's because we have the best moderators, but I say it's because... oh wait, yes, that's totally what it is. Best moderators. Yes. What was I talking about?

Yes, welcome to the Mythic Scribes. It's always nice when people say how they found us. Dive right in and join in the discussions. If constructive criticism is what you're looking for, check out the showcase; you have 5 posts now so you can access it fine. Have fun.

Fluffypoodel

Inkling
Hey Jesse, Its been nothing but a great experience for me so far. I've really got to expand the way I think about writing and world building. You've definitely come to the right place.

nlough

Troubadour
Welcome Jesse. Glad you've decided yo join, I've gotten plenty of advice for my writing and given people advice as well. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Chime85

Sage
Hiya Jesse, welcome to the forums. We're all lovely here and love to hear new ideas from new people. I hope we can inspire you to write the tales you want to pen. If there's one thing you can learn from these forums, its that you shouldn't be affraid to ask :)

x