• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello from New Zealand

Rho

Dreamer
Hi everyone,

I'm a dairy farmer from Northland New Zealand, and I've been an avid Fantasy reader since I was 12 or so.
I've always had 'Ideas' but due to a lack of education and a fairly rough childhood I never developed the skills necessary to get them on paper, though I've tried several times over the years. Now I have children of my own and whilst trying to give them all the positive reinforcement and encouragement I never received, I've realised that most of my excuses for not being successful in life are just that, excuses.
So with the help and encouragement of my very loving and supportive wife, I've decided to start writing. I've not made any great plans on becoming a published writer, I just want to see if I can carry this through to the end for the time being and then.... well, we'll see.

I'm currently still very much in the development stage and by joining this site I hope can get a hand when I stumble and some encouragement when I need it from all you good people.

Cheers.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Welcome Rho
Pull up a seat and warm your toes by the fire.
We do try to be helpful and friendly.
We look forward to reading your work when you want to share it.

Xaysai

Inkling
Hi everyone,

I'm a dairy farmer from Northland New Zealand, and I've been an avid Fantasy reader since I was 12 or so.
I've always had 'Ideas' but due to a lack of education and a fairly rough childhood I never developed the skills necessary to get them on paper, though I've tried several times over the years. Now I have children of my own and whilst trying to give them all the positive reinforcement and encouragement I never received, I've realised that most of my excuses for not being successful in life are just that, excuses.
So with the help and encouragement of my very loving and supportive wife, I've decided to start writing. I've not made any great plans on becoming a published writer, I just want to see if I can carry this through to the end for the time being and then.... well, we'll see.

I'm currently still very much in the development stage and by joining this site I hope can get a hand when I stumble and some encouragement when I need it from all you good people.

Cheers.

Rho, joining the Mythic Scribes has helped me immensely.

I would put them up against any writing community in the universe.

Rho

Dreamer
Thanks for the nice welcome guys, I certainly hope to get to know you guys better.
Kai ora Psychotick.