• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello from Result Jelly

resultjelly

Hello, I'm co-creator and editor of a new magazine in development called Result Jelly. We're actually looking for submissions from authors on resultjelly.com, which is why I finally signed up and stopped lurking like a creep. I look forward to interacting with the site :)

Welcome to Mythic Scribe. Might I recommend that you get involved in conversations here...not just creepy lurk! :)

This will help in demonstrating the nature of your participation in our community as every once in a while we just get a one or two post spammer here.

resultjelly

Thank you all for the warm welcome. The site is still being worked on as we go, so it will be a bit basic for awhile. I'm OK with that, though, since right now our focus is on finding authors. And I do plan on being more active :) This seems like a really great community.

Also, we are still about 30% away from having the amount of selected content for the first issue and I'm working on a schedule with a few artists that are willing to work with us on illustration. Once that falls into place we will have a solid time for release :)