• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello..new here

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Alicia, Welcome to Mythic Scribes!!

Please tell us more about you, like what style of Fantasy you write, which are your favourite Fantasy books, anything that you want to share... it's always great to read an introduction about each of our new members =)

I wish that you will love Mythic Scribes and feel like home here.

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Hi Alicia,

Welcome to the Scribes. I won't tell you to expound upon yourself. I just hope you get to like it here. :)

Hello..sorry i've been soooo late in replying you all. ^_^
I'm a girl of 17...i'm doing A level - maths, chemistry and physics.
I'm from Mauritius..I hope you know where it is.

I published my first novel when I was 15. So, the reputation of the school went high also..lol...

I'm currently writing up something...I admire Christopher Pike..especially his book WEEKEND...i read that over and over again...then Stephen King and R.L Stine. These authors build my fantasy world :)

uhhhh...I don't know what to say more. Thanks for making me comfortable and cozy here. hugs n kisses

Fluffypoodel

Inkling
Hey Alicia! way to go on that published novel! Good luck on the cite and feel free to shoot ideas at us, I'm sure we'll do the same to you!

Ghost

Inkling
I'm currently writing up something...I admire Christopher Pike..especially his book WEEKEND...i read that over and over again...then Stephen King and R.L Stine.

Hooray! I LOVE Weekend. It's my favorite Christopher Pike book and I've reread it who knows how many times. I used to read a lot of RL Stine's stuff for the older set like the Fear Street Sagas. Lois Duncan is good, too. I don't read Stephen King, but you might like John Saul, especially Second Child.

Welcome to the forum, Alicia!

Lavender

Minstrel
Welcome to the forum, Alicia! You're published? *jealous* :D and also...you live in Mauritius? Lucky girl!
Hope you enjoy the forum :)