• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

Cambra

Minstrel
I live in the UK, I've written quite a bit of fan fiction mostly about the game Dragon Age, and I'm currently attempted to write my first fantasy novel. I'm female and of a certain age.

Saigonnus

Auror
Welcome to the scribes, and enjoy your time here. There are hundreds (or even thousands) of topics to look through for those things you need to begin the long process of writing a book.

If that doesn't suit your fancy, or you have something specific you want to discuss, put the question in the forums and I am certain you'll get the help you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Cambra :wavespin:

What a wonderful coincidence! I also am a female of a certain age.

On behalf of the community, welcome to Mythic Scribes. We look forward to interacting with you in the forums and should you choose to do so, reading your posts in the Showcase.

-Stephanie

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Cambra
Nice to have you here.
Share what you know and learn what you need [and have as much fun and distraction as you want along the way]

Cambra

Minstrel
Wow! What bunch of friendly replies...

I have the feeling I'm going to like this place...

Welcome to the Scribes, Cambra. Everyone here is generally friendly and open minded, and all are sources and founts of information with varying experience that can help if needed. I hope your time here is enjoyable, ask anything and we generally can answer.

-Cold

DanJames

Scribe
Welcome, I'm fairly new here too. This is a great site, full of giving and receiving. Most of my ideas I've had recently has been givign other people advice and thinking of things for myself to, so contribute everywhere you think you can and you'll find your book writing itself.