• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

Hi, I arrived yesterday/ That mail slot is way to small for me to fit into so I sent an email instead. How does one get any knowledge that they have been admitted inside the company. I looked over the forums and found them to have some interesting topics. So, count me in,

does the restaurant serve dwarves as I am one? Do you have ale, do you accept a mastercard for the ale.

i am working on novel about a queen who has been removed from the kingdom, by the advisement of the vice regent who has told the king that she should leave the kingdom for her protection. He wanted to appoint her sister to the throne. She has returned 8 years later. The woman acting as the queen has been busy doing her own thing there. That has angered the Queen and the king of the kingdom.

i have schizophrenia and depression. I am wordy. Was married to an exotic dancer. Married now to a woman who has cp and depression. Have been living with her for 14 years. I enjoy most forms of music. I enjoy JRR Martin and Tolkien's work. Brandon Sanderson as well. Am sixty three, in June 5, I will be 64 years of age. I am a tease. An Air force brat, born in Landstuhl, Germany.

cereble palsy. Her legs do not work very well. She is in a wheel chair/. Sge is beautoful though. She is spirited and a caring personality. I kenw her in highschool. Welll actually I usuallly moved her elbow crutches to another locker in the morning. Just to tease her. We played cards in the schools cafeteria. Along with a few other friends.
Thank you for getting back to me.