• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Glaurung

Acolyte
Hello Scribes :)
I am dipping a toe into the community here, and looking to start to take my writing forward from its position of complete lack of experience. The only writing I have done is for charater biographies for a RPG world (a Neverwinter Nights server, so D&D based), and I would like to develop this into something more standalone, and work towards a few short stories around a world idea I have bouncing around my head. I have read fantasy since I was a child (42 now), with my current favourite author being Robin Hobb - I love her pace and detail of character devlopment, and of how her heroes have flaws and villains their redeeming features. I am impressed at the huge archive of information and thought on this site, and how it shows up the number of things I have yet to even think about, so I look forward to the journey.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Welcome here, Glaurung! You're sure to find a wealth of information on this site, so take what you can use and be sure to give back. Don't hoard it all like a dragon. :)

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Glaurung, you are most Welcome to Mythic Scribes!!

We all hope that you will really like to be part of our Community and feel like home here with us. Mythic Scribes is full of warm and helpful people that love to write Fantasy and help others to write and develop their stories as well, so you have come to the right place =)

When you have five and more posts you will gain access to parts of our Forums that you have not seen yet, please visit the Showcase... and we hope to see you in the Mythic Chats that are open between Friday and Sunday every week.