1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Hi, Everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BigBadWolf, Sep 13, 2012.

1. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf Acolyte

Hello, all.

I'm new here. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I've been writing for fun for years but I've recently decided to try to improve my writing in the hopes of starting a professional career. While I read practically everything I can get my hands on, I really love fantasy and science fiction and those are the kind of stories I usually write. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and investigating the website to learn new tricks to help my writing, which I hope to share with you all soon.

Cheers!

2. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Welcome here, Wolf! Glad you decided to join us. I look forward to reading your work. :)

3. Myshkin

Myshkin Closed Account

Hi Wolf.

I'm new here too. I've been writing for years but turned to this site when yet another local writers group I joined dwindled and vanished into the ether. Feel free to hit me up if you need the shoulder of another newbie.

CupofJoe likes this.
  4. JOATWarrior

JOATWarrior Acolyte

Hey BigBadWolf. I'm another newbie. Welcome. I've heard great things about Mythic Scribes. Let's find some awesomeness!

5. Rikilamaro

Rikilamaro Inkling

Hi BigBadWolf. You scare me, just for the record. :)

Welcome to the Scribes! We're a fun bunch of folks that want to see each other succeed. I hope you find exactly what you're looking for here. :)

6. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf Acolyte

Thanks everyone. I've heard good things about Mythic Scribes and decided to have give it a try after I'd failed to find a critique group in my neck of the woods to meet face to face. Nice to meet you all!

7. Welcome to Mythic Scribes Wolf, any advice, help, or general friendliness can be found here. Have fun.

8. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

Really? Aw, c'mon! Who's afraid of the...?

Nah. Too easy. Even for me.

Well, now that I've busted myself, welcome Big Bad!