• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi friends.

D

Deleted member 10411

Hey people πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ I'm new to this forum, I'm a creative writer and lack people in my life to talk with about my work. I always grew up admiring the process people go through when developing their worlds and stories, i love the detail and beauty of middle earth, the vastness and realism of a song of ice and fire, the complexity and momentum of the wheel of time. I've been writing and developing my world in my mind for as long as I can remember, about 5 years ago I actually decided to take the time to write some of it down, and it's been a journey I've been on ever since. I have started compiling my stories into audiobooks, with visual images that you can watch for free. I'd really like to share my world with people, it feels kind of lonely keeping it to myself. Anyways I'm excited to join the community and I'm hoping we can have many fantastical conversations.

The Looms of Lore youtube.

Alice.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Howdy Looms of Lore, Welcome here.

Writing, for me, has always been a solitary pursuit. Lots of effort, mostly alone, and not a ton of feedback or awards. But, a labor of love, none-the less.

Wait...Now we have an Alice and a Not_Alice.... Its like they knew it would be confusing.

D

Deleted member 10411

Howdy Looms of Lore, Welcome here.

Writing, for me, has always been a solitary pursuit. Lots of effort, mostly alone, and not a ton of feedback or awards. But, a labor of love, none-the less.

Wait...Now we have an Alice and a Not_Alice.... Its like they knew it would be confusing.
Hey πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ thanks for the greeting.

I agree, I've built a big and beautiful world with nobody to share it with, I feel like the only Entwife in Arda πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Who is this Not_Alice I keep hearing about haha. I'm Not Not_Alice I'm just Alice πŸ€”